10
Pages : 1 ... 380 381 382 383 384 ... 499
#9528 Le 17-08-2025 à 20h54
2

« Illusion is Mine »

#9532 Le 18-08-2025 à 09h50
10
ᴛhe ғirst meeᴛing was once upon a ᴛime. I remember, the whiᴛe ʟight before my blinking eyes. Liᴛᴛle elasticiᴛy then I called ʏa.₊˚✦

I’m a ᴢᴏᴍʙɪᴇ, I’m breaking down but still in ʙloom..Love me leave me..ᴍemories spread like p̶o̶i̶s̶o̶n̶, The ғlame dances alone in the d̶a̶r̶k̶..Never dying, I’m a ᴢᴏᴍʙɪᴇ.
......
......
......
......#9535 Le 18-08-2025 à 10h41
16
ᴛhe ғirst meeᴛing was once upon a ᴛime. I remember, the whiᴛe ʟight before my blinking eyes. Liᴛᴛle elasticiᴛy then I called ʏa.₊˚✦

I’m a ᴢᴏᴍʙɪᴇ, I’m breaking down but still in ʙloom..Love me leave me..ᴍemories spread like p̶o̶i̶s̶o̶n̶, The ғlame dances alone in the d̶a̶r̶k̶..Never dying, I’m a ᴢᴏᴍʙɪᴇ.
......
......
......
......#9539 Le 18-08-2025 à 12h15
4

« Illusion is Mine »

#9546 Le 18-08-2025 à 23h11
8

« Illusion is Mine »












[/url]

